From:
Steve Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 11:42:16 -0800
Hi again everyone...

Does anybody have suggestions as to how I can stop Timone from pooping under
his ramp?  His litterbox is on the opposite corner (It's a 3-corner jobbie)
and he hits it about 60% (???) of the time.  The rest of the time, he
thoroughly enjoys going under the ramp, wedging his butt under it, and
firing away.  <sigh> I don't seem to have any luck discouraging this habit!!
I have put a towel or washcloth in the corner, but he just backs up to that
and "does it" anyways.  Any suggestions appreciated!

               -- Steve