From:
Robert Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 12:17:33 -0800
I suspect there's no definitive rule here other than supervision at the
least.  I've had my ferret for about two years and got a Golden Retriever
pup 10 mos.  ago.  They get along rather well.  Molly(the GR)really seems to
love Fred(the F)but does get alittle rough at times.  Fred seems to like the
chasing and even seems to tease the dog.  There have been no problems, but I
never leave them alone together and Molly has been around Fred since she was
2 mos old.

RWB
Portland OR