From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 16:10:00 -0500
Well were moving right along with our GOTTA DANCE Adventure (from Vero
Beach, Fl to the HSUS EXPO, Las Vegas, NV).

Our trip route has been planned and we will be taking Interstate 10 all the
way across till we reach Phoeniz, AZ., at that point we will take highway 93
to Las vegas.

We already have offers from Ferret people along the way to put us up at
night.

Thus far we have received some really great handouts.  L.O.S.  (Legion of
Superferrets), and Ferret Wise, NH, have sent us boxs of their great ferret
educational literature.  Ferret Wise, NH, S.T.A.R (Shelters that Adopt and
Rescue) have sent lovely magnetic signs - little signs, and medium size
signs (to go on the GOTTA DANCE Van).

Those Ferret liberators in Massachuttes have sent us great photographs of
that nice Governor signing the bill that declared Ferret Free in his state.

So lets keep momentum going.

We are still hoping that many of you have made up those small, medium or
large magnetic signs to put on the van.  We also hope the Shelters, Clubs,
and Rescue people are mailing us the handouts.

Now we have a new request.  One of our main exhibits is called "FERRET LOVE"
This will be a huge tri-fold that has many wonderful pictures of Ferret's
loving their people and people loving ferrets (MA Gov Welds picture will be
on this tri-fold in the center, right beside a wonderful picture submitted
by L.O.S. which dipicts a woman sleeping and her ferret fast asleep "belly
up" on the womans back).  So get out those Two-Legger-fuzzies loving photos
and send them in to be put on the "FERRET LOVE" display.  Please make sure
you have an extra copy because we can't gaurentee we can return your photo.

O.K.  Again folk: Send those Magnetic Signs, Educational Handouts, and your
"FERRET LOVE" photos (and contributions if you wish to make them): TO:

Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
%Chere McCoy
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, Fl   32966