From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 16:11:52 -0600
Fist of all I think all or at least most Ferret lovers have something in
common.  Ferrets seem to be children at heart and that is something that
atracts us so; for just the same we are children at heart more than most.
Being with our Ferrets brings out a free child in us that isn't afraid to
role around on the kitchen floor, sing goofy songs that don't make much
sense, and pretend to be having a pajama party if ya let them in your bed
for the night.

I supose your wondering where I'am going with this.  Well I'll bet ya Ferret
owners are totally compatable.  I'm suprized that no one has come up with
some sort of dating servise yet.  You all gotta be thinking I'm crazy by now
I should have put this as an annon.post.  But what the hell!

A couple week ago i went into a local pet store to pick up a few things when
I noticed this girl, I didn't see her face but something about the way she
moved got my attention.  When she turned.....she was beautiful, not to
mention buying a Ferret so of course I approached.  We began talking and I
found out that this would be her THIRD.

She let me hold the little guy and I asked if she new about the local club,
she didn't so I gave her the card I had for it.  I made some more small
talk, but she was probably excited to get home so I said have a nice day or
something she was also buying a huge cage too so she was busy.

All in all it comes down to that I should have asked her to coffee or
something, anything to maybe get to know her better.  There was just
something about her that hit me even Befor i new she was a Ferret lover,
maybe that was why.  The caring way she held and talked about them was
something I don't see in any of the women I date.  Most think that the
litter box should'nt be in the house.  Maybe I'll run into her again
someday.  If I do I'll let ya know

      Greg, Bear, and Rascal