Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 08:25:05 -0500
Well, it's come that time again.  Both Simmie and Coco have had two
Distemper.  The vet who gave Simmie her second one (the only one we did;
the pet shop did the first on both and Coco's previous ppl did his second)
said that "there was a new distemper serries that only required two shots
and not three." As for Rabies, we don't know if Coco has had one, and
Simmie definately hasn't.  So.....

Should they have a Rabies vaccine?  It's not required for ferrets in BG, but
is for dogs.  All our dogs are current on their vaccines (or will be in a
week or two).  Advice?

Laurel

Laurel Gilbert, Am Cult Studies      *"Who controls the screen controls
[log in to unmask]               *the mind of the screen watcher. The
http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/        *power struggles occur on screens."
Bowling Green State University, OH   *                -Timothy Leary