Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 19:46:36 -0500
From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
hello to everyone:

well, tieke's exploratory surgery to remove pancreatic tumors revealed
terminal liver cancer (plus minor adrenal and pancreatic tumors).  what
causes liver cancer?  Dr.  Schiff has sent out a sample for biopsy.  is
there something we could have done for him/can do for the others?  He'll be
five on August 15, but because he was a drop-off to me, I don't know when he
was fixed.  I was really sad earlier today, but I got to spend about an hour
with him today after his surgery and then come home and watch my seven year
old MF Escher, who has had both of her adrenals and most of her pancreas
removed beat the snot out of the baby boys.  I hate having to leave him at
the vet office, in a cage, but after Josephus developled autoimmune
hemolytic anemia, I'm paranoid about bringing them home so soon when i live
so far away from my vet.

on a side note:
are there any totally ferret suppliers in the SE Michigan area?  what should
a large bag of it cost?

thanks and think well for Tieke

beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch