Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 1995 11:03:26 -0600
Just a note to wish everyone a Happy Holiday!

What a year it has been!  To think that I knew about the FML for more than a
year before I finally subscribed--I thought it was a typical mailing list;
i.e.  pretty worthless for the time involved.  That is until I gave it a
chance.  0ne of the best mistakes I made this year.  Happy birthday FML, and
hopes for many more!

When I came on the FML I only had five fuzzies.  Now I have 13.  Coincidence
or Twilight Zone time?  Will I have to start wearing aluminum foil on my
head to prevent radio waves transmitted from Ferret Central from controlling
my life?  And what does B.I.G.  stand for anyway?  Is it some demonic
offshoot of F.E.R.R.E.T.S., a known subversive (and animalistic) group of
anti-bovine terrorists?  I know something is going on because Stella has
been staring at me for some time now...[I...will
...get...some....jerky....and.....raisins....]

Just want all of you to know how much I enjoy your company and hope to be
reading your comments for some time.

Bob and the Business with 13 Wee Sales.

[Moderator's note: Hey, It's just my name... BIll Gruber.  Or at least
that's what I'm told to say ;-)  BIG]