From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 18:55:33 -0500
Rudy:

You would download your ferret's personality?  To your _COMPUTER_???  Are
you _NUTS_?  You'd never find another file for the rest of your life, every
time your computer sneezed or itched you'd be risking a surge, and the bad
sectors from 'accidents' ... <G>

Speaking of thievery (sorry, _Borrowing_)

I got Monster when she was 4, and she'd never been taught not to bite
(She also bites hard!).  Well, after a miserable month, I gave in.  I
wear leather driving gloves when I play with her (I just can't STAND
being bitten - too used to dogs I guess, + I program for a living, so I
value my hands!).  If I toss a glove on the floor, she drags it off to
hide.  Yesterday, she grabbed my finger, in the glove, and took off for
the microwave stand!  I played along until she tried to drag me under.
Unfortunately I didn't fit!  A raison was accepted as ransom.

Tater:

If you're shipping snow up here to Ontario because no one else wants it,
fine.  After all, we're used to it (we even know how to drive in it <G>).
But could you send the wind (100kph) and the cold (-10C) somewhere else?

Megan and Monster