From:
Wayne Rothe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 08:41:10 -0700
The writer who told about the ferrets who killed the mouse who had the
misfortune to fall into their midst made the comment that even the most
tamed ferret still has a lot of hunting instinct doesn't know our Farrah.  I
can't in my wildest dreams imagine Farrah eating or even killing anything.
Not unless the creature looked and tasted like Cheerios).  Our ferret was
given to us at about 3.5 years of age and all she eats is kitten food,
Cheerios and raisins when we give them to her.  She is the fussiest eater.
We've tried to give her other foods, but she refuses.

Wayne