From:
Dana Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 13:13:39 EST
First off, I would like to say thanks to those that sent me some off-line
e-mail. We REALLY appreciate the notes. 8-)

Okay, well Tasha has been on Ciproflaxin (sp?) since last Thursday and she
FINALLY seems to be doing better.  The fever broke the first night but other
than that she had been pretty much the same until Sunday.  Sunday we came
home from some errands to find her on the other side of the room laying in
front of the bathroom door.  (The bathroom there is off limit because it's
also the laundry room).  She used to scratch at the door alot so I think
that was a SURE sign of improvement.  She's moving around on her own now,
although it's the low crawl, but she is moving under her own power.  She's
also eating and drinking more on her own and her stool is getting more
solid!  Egad, we were really beginning to think she'd NEVER get better.

Lastly, she still does have an enlarged heart but an ultra-sound showed that
it is functioning normally so we're going to monitor it for now.

Now my question.  She seems to shake ALOT more than usual when she wakes up
now, and for longer than she used to.  She's also scratching alot where she
was laying, so I assume she's dirty and needs a bath because of all that
laying around.  My question is this.  Can anyone think of a reason we
shouldn't give her a bath at this point?  She's still pretty tender in her
abdomen but she is moving around more.

Thanks,

Dana and Robyn (Phew!)
Ivan (TASHA!!!!!! Let's play! *nibble*)
Tasha (*YELP* Leave me alone Ivan, I'm not ready yet! *shiver*)
http://www.iii.net/users/lane