From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:01:28 -0600
I have a confession that I have to get off my chest that has been bothering
me for a long time.

At the begining of the school year before I had found the FML and wasn't
very knowlegable about Ferrets a girl that I knew and didn't especially like
told me that her friends had found a Ferret outside their building.  She
said they didn't want it and would give it to her but she lived in the
doorms and that wouldn't work at all.  She then asked if she could keep it
at my place with Bear and come over to play with it everyday.  At this time
I was trying to get my other 3 roomates acquainted with Bear, and was having
a difficult time, since Bear wasn't as well behaved as she is now.  So I
told her No I am sorry.  She then began to tell me of how it was so friendly
that it would give kisses and cuddle itself to sleep.  I still said No but
that I would think about it and get back to her next week.

When I did finnally get back to her it was too late one of the guys had
brought her to his uncles farm and let her go.  My heart sank WHAT DO THEY
MEAN LET HER GO!  I said.  To make a long story short I wonder to this day
and feel guilty as hell that I didn't find the home of the lost ferret or
give her a home that would make her happy.  I can't imagine what must have
been going through the little things mind when the last moment of life came
upon her, she couldn't have understood why things were hurting so bad.  I
gota go I'am in the library and don't want people to see me if my eyes start
to water