From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 13:04:32 -0500
Hi all!

I've been reading this ongoing thread and wanted to add a little experience
I witnessed last night.  You all have posted that your fuzzies steal
assorted clothing (namely socks!).  None of our three fuzzies ever seemed
that interested in clothing ...  except to burrow into and roll around on
top of!  That is until last night!

I had just done laundry so there were two laundry baskets full of clean
cloths for the fuzzies to play in.  No problem.  Then the room got quiet.
:>(( Next thing I see is Bandit dragging a pair of my gym shorts behind the
dresser in my room (Rascal was doing her usual dance around Bandit thinking
it was a game)!  And he acted hurt when I retrieved them!  I guess he was
going to uphold Dad's New Years resolution!

The list of non-clothing items palmed by our fuzzies include a soda can
"huggie", old racquetball racquet and balls from Dad's closet, shoes
(sneakers are the favorite ... am I seeing an athletic trend here?), a roll
of nickels, a tupperware container of pennies (Bandit didn't get this one
too far but he was REALLY trying!), a Koosh (amazingly enough they don't
bite the koosh ... they just wrap their front paws around it and drag it
all across the room!), and a aquarium fish net.  I'm sure there are many
more but that's all I can think of for now.

Well, Bandit just told me to say hi to Tater and to ask how you managed to
"nab" such a great prize as Paw Paw's uniform pants!  dookdookdook.  Bandit
says he aspires to Tater's greatness but Rascal keeps blowing his cover by
jumping him in the act of "borrowing" causing a ruckus and alerting Dad to
the deeds at hand!

Marc Wilson and the Tres Amigos
Bandit "To steal or not to steal is NOT a question!  The question is how
        can I get Rascal interested in SOMETHING ELSE!"
Slinky "I'll just sit here on the edge of the bed and play Queen of the Hill"
Rascal "Play with me NOW you guys!"