From:
Tricia Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 00:30:15 -0600
I hope I am posting this right!!!

I have three babies, Trouble(female, 2 1/2 years), Crazy(female, 3-4 years)
and Dude(male, 2 years).  I love them even though my Dude likes to get into
the trash.  Trouble likes her stuffed animals, she thinks that they are her
babies!!!  Crazy, well she justs likes to get out of the cage and go
crazy!!!  The thing I am concerned about is that Crazy's skin under her coat
has turned a blue/purple.  She acts normal and plays alot, like always.  I
don't know why this has happened, I just got her February of 1995.  Maybe,
she will be like this during all winters, I don't know.  If any of you who
have seen this before please respond by posting a message or e-mail me at

Right now, the babies are tormenting my four month old kitten.  Although, my
kitten is driving me crazy!!!  I'm going to move at the end of February and
will be putting my kitten up for adoption.  I'm keeping my babies, they are
my life, besides my husband.  I don't have quite the same love for my kitten
as I do my babies.  It is something about those little fuzzies!!!

Thanks,

Trish

P.S. Are there any shelters or groups in Houston, TX? Please respond!!
e-mail: [log in to unmask]