From:
Cheryl Cato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 17:07:13 -0600
I'd like to thank all of you who replied to my questions/concerns about
Binky and her adrenalectomy (partial).  Still not too many answers from the
vet.  Apparently not enough of a sample was supplied to get any information
on.  She plans to re-run a CBC in a week.

Special thanks to Dr.  Williams.  I've shown the medical FAQ, and copies of
his notes on Binky to my vet.  She was *very* appreciative.  She asked me
what she would need on her computer at home to be able to subscribe to "Dr.
Williams' list".  <grin>

I have another question, though: The last few days Binky has begun some
strange behavior.  She periodically will act as though she is chewing
something that is difficult to chew - but she's not eating anything.  She'll
also do it sometimes after drinking or getting a lick or two of Linatone.
It's not what I'd call teeth grinding.  Just chewing the air.  Other than
that her energy is good, her appetite is as fussy as it always has been, and
her weight as of yesterday is what it was at surgery time.  What should I be
thinking about here?

I *appreciate* any and all input!

Cheryl and Binky (how can I get any bigger if you keep yanking things
                        outta me!)
        -- and the rest of the crew