From:
Steve Krawcke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 12:59:17 -0800
Loki came home today,hurrah hurrah.  She is on .25cc of amoxi-drops
amoxicillin 2 times a day, she just loves the stuff because it is grape
flavor.  We have to keep our two ferrets separated until the incision is
healed so we put Loki in the new cage, because it is larger and the ladders
are removable.  All she wanted to do when she came home was play and tease
Raven in her cage.  I do know a lot about the human kidney because my mom
was on Dialysis and just had a kidney transplant about 1 1/2 years ago, so I
poured all over the FAQs and didn't find anything on cystic kidneys.  So
hear is a question for the Vets out there could you explain how this could
have happened, because the Vet was not in when we picked up Loki and I
didn't get a chance to ask her.  I have to go because right now Raven is
trying to separate the bars to get to her friend and waking up the queen.

Steve, and Myra (wage, ferret slaves)
Loki(Queen Priss "I am not going to use this litter box because someone else
did")
Raven(Expert sock hunter "which way did they go which way did they go")