From:
Ron Carnegie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 02:43:53 -0500
>  My little sable, Nikita, has developed a rather intense affection for
>Ferretone

I remember Fiona's first encounter with Ferretone.  She seemed to like it
okay.  Than after I gave it to her I need a place to keep her.  We had a
cage for sleeping, but in those days she was free to run around the
apartment as she wished (now she sleeps in a closet).  Well I looked at the
bottle.  It had a little pump on top.  I figured that there was no way that
she could pump that , so I just put it on top of her cage.

Well, when I returned from work that day, I found that she had twisted the
whole top of the bottle.  There was a large puddle of Ferretone on the
middle of the floor!

Ron, Nancy, Fiona, Loki