Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 09:44:45 -0700
From:
Steven Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Hello FMLers:

Colleen and I wanted to drop a line to the list and give a public "thank
you" to everybody for their support since the loss of our Ripple.  We've met
some great folks and shared a lot of thoughts about these little carpet
sharks.

We thought those of you with Web access might want to stop by our ferret
pages.  We've set up a new page, sort of a memorial to Ripple, together
with some photos taken a day or two before his death.  (They're not great
photos -- we made them to document his progress and didn't think they'd
end up being his last pictures--but I cleaned them up as best I could.)
Our address is

     http://www.gate.net/~woodcock/ferrets.html

Colleen and I are now thinking of getting a new kit to keep the "gang"
healthy and active.  We're considering an unneutered ferret this time, with
an eye towards neutering after 6 months or so.  From what we've seen here
on the Net the weasels who have their neutering put off a bit seem to be
healthier and live longer.  Can anybody point us at breeders here in
Colorado who can help us out?

Steve and Colleen