Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 14:40:00 EST
From:
Laurie Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all, I have a couple of quick questions, and didn't know who else to ask
and I haven't seen them addressed before, so here it goes:

Would one of the newer thermoscan thermometers (the ones you stick in the
ear for a second) work on my ferrets?

My vet hospital advertises the microchip thing implanted in the cats and
dogs, would this be a good thing for ferrets?  Is it painful?  Do they
actually have a better chance to be relocated with the owner,(do all the
shelters have the technology to scan these things?) Thanks in advance for
any help.

I have started putting the harnesses on my ferrets and found that the
Marshall Farms harness with the plastic clips works better than the neon
colored one with the velcro, big waste of money IMHO.  I can't beleive how
hard it is to get my guys used to them!

My sincere condolences to those who have lost their beloved fuzzies, my
heart aches reading your posts.

Laurie,
Tinker & Koty (mom's bringing in snow tonight!!!Tub snorkeling, oh joy!)