From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 12:34:28 -0800
Wow!  How could Pigmania be so well known as "pass the pigs"?  How about the
turntable game that flung pigs into the air at intervals?  The Name?  Beats
Me!  It was so cool that we made a home movie of the older kids launching
their baby brother into space after -playing this game!  (Of course, we
cleverly launched a cabbage patch doll instead, by the wonders of trick
photography) But I agree, the avenues of marketing pet ferrets through games
is limitless!

OK all ...Drinking game?  Toking game where I came from!  Pigmania!  With
Pig Out, Hoofers, Makin Bacon, Siders, most of the expected designations.
Takes me back.....  Karen