Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:35:45 -0500
Furo = Thief
------------

Our new fuzzy has just begun to change focus from Eating with a capital 'E'
to caching all interesting objects under the couch.

Well, at least now I always know *exactly* where the TV remote is...  This
morning, however, there were no compressed avocadoes lodged in the sofa
frame, my camera case was where it should have been, and no more empty
plastic containers or cat toys joined the others under the couch.  Instead,
my little terrorist selected to cache a very different item in his "secret"
hiding place: a brand new, 1.6 gigabyte hard drive (my boyfriend and I run a
computer upgrade business).

What is he going to do with that????  I think he needs resources for his
crime net ;-)

By the way, this new terrorist still does not have an official name.  We
were considering "Bacchus" (a.k.a.  Dionysus, the Greek god of wine,
drunkenness, and hard partying).  He's a blaze; if anyone out there has any
ideas, please, mail me!

Print Resources?

Seeking books or, especially, journals and magazines on the topic of
ferrets.  Mail me the titles of your favourites, and info on how to get
them, if you are able.  This info is not just for me: whatever info I get
will be forwarded to the veterinary library here at the U of Guelph with the
hope that they will be able to enrich their ferret titles collection.  Best
yet...post so we can all share.

Sincere thanks, Lynn Wiegard ([log in to unmask])