From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17:16:25 -0500
Back on December 25 (yes, I'm catching up :), Selena Simonetti wrote:
> The ferrets in beastmaster made quite a deal of noise.:) Is this
> typical of ferret chatter, and when the "chuckled" was that dooking?

I've never heard ferrets make chittery noises like those.  Sounded
more like squirrels to me.

On December 28, Brian Grossman asked:
> Should I have him vaccinated for feline distemper?...

No.  Ferrets can't catch feline distemper, any more than you can.  :)
Canine distemper and rabies are the only vaccinations Nixon should need.

Just catching up, after noticing that these questions had't been answered.
(If they have, I missed it.  Sorry!)

Happy New Year to all,

- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>