From:
"Paula E. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 1995 00:37:58 -0700
Dr Williams,
What symptoms would Chloramphenicol be used for in ferrets? Thanks for your
advice on Kitka. Your presence here is invaluable and much appreciated.

Does anybody have advice, instructions, etc.  about giving subcutaneous
fluids?  I am uncomfortable with the idea and would like to be able to
consider the option of doing it at home if the need arises.  Please email me
privately at [log in to unmask]

Thanks to everybody who has given advice and support about Kitka's troubles.
She is home and is eating and drinking on her own.  She still seems a little
lethargic to me, but I hope she is just recovering.

Thanks again FMLers.

Paula