Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 11:12:07 EST
Re:  Photo eating

Don't worry.  Your ferret is not alone.  My little fuzzball Socks also loves
photos.  Back when I was living at school a few years ago, I had a bunch of
pictures on the desk.  When I came back from class one day, I found several
teeth holes punched through all of my pictures.  Socks was not as bad as
your ferret though.  She was not able to remove the pictures from there
place, or maybe she just lost interest.  You know how their span of interest
is.  :)a

Joe

Socks (Hey, quit taking my toys outta the couch lining...I'll just put them
back....)