From:
Trinlay Khadro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 10:06:49 -0600
Brian with the ambusing ferret gal "Bomber"

My ferret sometimes "ambushes" me.  The "ambush" is an invitation to play!
How do the other ferrets react to her jumping at them...do they chase her?!
Maybe "tag" is her game?!

Do you know anything about her prior home?  was she in a cage "ignored" and
lonely the whole time?  Maybe she needs some Play lessons from the other
ferrets, and they do play ROUGH to get to know each other.