From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 09:01:48 -0700
Hooray for Ferret Freedom!!!  I'm very psyched about the passage of the
bill.  Too bad that it's too late for me to apply to school there - I
chose not to when it was a FFZ.

Also, I wrote to Continental about allowing ferrets in the cabin and
received a nice little form letter back saying that they were not planning
on changing their policy any time soon, but they would hold on to my letter
for future reference, blah, blah, blah.

I guess the best thing we can do is keep trying...

Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)