From:
Dale Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 19:02:43 EST
To all of you that has requested information on the NFR, I would like to say
that I'm truly sorry for the delay in getting the information out to you.
There was two unexpected deaths in my family and I have been tied up with
family matters.  I will ensure that the forms are all sent out this week....

I would also like to say that some of you may have noticed that some of the
other groups out there have questioned our organization.  I would like to
say that I would encourage you all to question not only our organization,
but each and every one out there.  I welcome comments, questions, and
suggestions, but please, don't be rude when asking me them.

I would like to that StarFerrets for sending me information on their
organization and like the other information, I will be sending you info
about us shortly.  I must say however, that we are not in a good standing
with the CDFA.  Why they feel they have to be so rude when dealing with us
is beyond me, so I am sure that most of you will be hearing alot of negative
stuff about us from the CDFA.  All I ask is that you make your own minds up
about us and don't just jump on their band wagon because they say so......

Thanks again

Dale Porter
NFR