From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 05:10:34 -0800
To the FML:

    I have returned the the states following a two-and-a half week sojourn
to England and Europe.  While in England, I had the chance to meet vets from
several European countries including England, France, Sweden and Finland who
are currently working with ferrets, and give a well-received two-hour
lecture on ferret pathology.

    I also had the opportunity to meet some of the people who are trying to
organize the pet ferret owners of England, and who have recently produced
the first locally available ferret food in England.

    I want to thank Charlie Weiss for handling the FML while I was away, and
give him the chance to take a vacation for a little while.  (BTW, Charlie
will be up at the White Plains show and veterinary conference with me in a
couple of weeks for those of you who would like to meet him.)

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Dept. of Vet Path, AFIP
[log in to unmask]  OR
Chief Pathologist, AccuPath