From:
"Bill Looyen. (Ferretologist)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 22:59:38 +1300
>I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the "fingers to
>hide" game.

To Lauren
Yes i dit have a female ferret i got from a so called breeder i went to
visit.  I dit had no intensions to increase my family but when i found this
poor animal in a outside cage were even the blowflies didn't like to visit,
rotten and wet hay and some meat that had seen better days.  It became an
act of mercy to pay my due's $NZ20- and wen i got "Mercy" home, what an
animal it turned out to be.  When "Mercy" came on heath she would take my
little finger quite firm and drag it into her bedding, were she would
passionately started to lick, lick and lick.  This continued during birth
and up to the time the baby's where about 4 weeks old.  And I have still got
my little finger.

Bill (67)