From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 08:50:25 -0800
Hi All,

OK Tater-Chip, Mommy said the 9 of us could write this so get ready!  Now
you've really gone and done it kid.  Mommy says you have now managed to send
a lot of snow our way too.  We had been getting only a little each nite for
the last few days so she didn't introduce it to us but now it has been
snowing constantly for about 7 hours.  Mommy says she is going to bring a
bunch into the bathtub so we can all check it out.  We're not sure if this
is a good thing or a bad thing but I guess we'll find out soon.  So just in
case we hate it like you did please stop sending it our way so Mommy won't
do it again.  PLEASE.  We will let you know what we think of it.  Mommy's
INSANE 9 (Rowdy, Shyla, Precious, Meetoo, Lightstar, Fang, Silver, Tribble &
Pearl)

Not to burst anybody's water bubble or anything but do be aware of one thing
when buying bottled water for your babies.  I watched several shows about
bottled water on 20/20, Dateline etc...  and it was not favorable.  Many if
not most of them turned out to be not so good.  Many of them, one in
particular I remember, believe it was from New York or somewhere, turned out
to be nothing more than bottled tap water from that state.  So buying the
kids bottled water may not necessarily be a good thing.  Not sure how to
check which would be good other than to have the water tested.  Perhaps the
magazine "Consumer Reports" has done an article on the testing of these
products or you could contact those shows I mentioned and ask for a copy of
what they found.  Just wanted to mention it.

To Judy: About the Prescription Diet foods, I believe that is simply the
name of them.  They were formulated to be dispensed by veterinarians only
and you can't buy it from anyone else.  So came the name of "prescription" I
guess.  I use the Prescription Diet Reduced variety for my dogs and have
never had any problems with it or the dogs.  One of which has been eating it
for probably 5 or more years.  They probably named it that since it is
basically prescribed by your vet.

To [log in to unmask] : Try the Deliver 2.0 I mentioned in the last FML for
weight gain and nutrition.  It really is yummy and I have yet to find a fert
that doesn't like it once they get a taste.  Just remember it really helps
at first to warm it a little.  Not too hot tho since you will be heating
small amounts.  Hope it works.