From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 12:03:58 -0500
Report from agent 41-365-23X.

Taking risk posting here.  Situation desperate.  Cause suffered recent loss
of 53 socks.  Conflict with FDI imminent.  Avocado supply interrupted.  All
agents MUST investigate inkjet printers for infiltrators.  We have secured
one drain insert.  Very difficult scaling porcelain toilet and sink, but
mission successful.  Soap was removed before this agent could secure it.
Does the cause require toothbrushes?

Possible solution to FDI problem: staple terry cloth towel to kitty, then
climb when she retreats to tree in feline zone?

Do not, I repeat, do not allow sensitive information to fall into human
hands.  Eat this message when you are done reading it.  The duckie quacks
twice at midnight.  Bathtime approaches.

That is all.

Sebastian