From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 02:49:14 -0800
Anyone out there have a Claris E-mailer and can instruct me how to use a
kill file?  I have tried to look thru the directions (tons of them) and have
yet to find anything that tells me about it.  I'll keep looking but thought
perhaps someone out there already knows how to do this and can tell me and
save me a great deal of time and trouble.  Anyone?  Thanks for any responses
in advance.

          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House