From:
Allison Cederholm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 15:19:38 EST
I just wanted to tell everyone on the FML that I love reading your stories
and that I've learned a lot from reading your posts.  So keep up the good
work!

Cheryl:
We have been able to get one of our fuzzballs to roll over but P.J.  has not
caught on yet.  We cut up little pieces of mandarin oranges (they love
these) and give him a piece so he knows that there are treats around.  In
the beginning, we would say, "Jinx roll-over" and roll him over ourselves
and give him a piece of orange.  After a couple of days of this, we would
just give him a little push and he'd roll over for his treat and now he does
it whenever we ask him to...well, most of the time!!

Good luck!!

P.S.  Our other little guy will not roll over period!! He'll beg though!!