From:
"LOG MR. MICHAEL HACKWORTH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 10:15:00 EST
A little story just for the heck of it.  Had my ferrets out last night and
had some new territory for them in the bathroom.  I heard them shuffeling
around in the cabinet under the sink.  Later that night I went to put them
up for the night and found three rolls of TP on the floor one all chewed up!
As I went into the "ferret room" I found three more plus the plunger in the
space between the desk and mini fridge!  I couldn't believe that they tried
to steal and hide these things.  It was so funny.

Christmas came earlyu for them as I got one of the ferret balls.  I hope to
get my dad the handy man to make me a ferret-trail out of PVC pipe.  Also
left them a swimming pool last night by leaving a bucket of water (the dog
bowl) for them.  They really enjoyed it!  Anyway, tonight is a shopping
night for me to go and get some new "treats" for them after reading some of
the great ideas out there.  Good luck and Merry Christmas to all!

 Mike H.  "Man I thought I had more Tp than this"
 Belle  "ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz, it's too cold to play"
 Spyke "I better get some of this TP, never know when the next snow storm
 will keep dad from going to get some"