From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:22:34 -0600
    Hi all, Bear has become bored with my apartment latley so I have began
to bring over to the neighbors apt.  to run.  She loves it!  She dooks
really loud and hops super high at every visit.  Also either late at night
or early in the morning I take out in the hallway wich she also loves.  Bear
alway tries to show me how fast she can run and high she can jump.
Sometimes I worry she is dooking so looud that someone will wake up and come
out.  All sounds good right?  Wrong, today she ran into the laundery room
and got a hold of some laundery detergent.  She only licked a little before
I grabbed her so I wonder if she will be ok?  Have any of you out there had
any trouble with your fuzzies wanting to lick soap

    THANX to all of you that sent me pictures of your beautiful Ferrets.  I
put them on the wall around Bears cage so she feels like she has lots of
friends.  Since she is at college with me she thinks it important to have a
lot of friends and be popular.  Whenever we have friends over she makes it a
point to become the center of attention.  And if someone has had too much to
drink and passes out Bear is right there jumping on their head trying to get
them to play more, (while we write on their face).  Bear is also like a
regular college student since she is always trying to get me to do anything
other than study.  Bear isn't to good at Math either but she sure likes to
party..later