From:
"Keith, Brad, Brett, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 20:45:24 -1000
Ok, I debated about saying anything, but here goes:  The snack question. My
3 fuzzies, Sinbad (male), Quincy (female) and the newest addition to our
family, Mischieva (female), absolutely love Trix as a snack.  I only give
them 2 pieces each but they go nuts over it.  I'm sure it has no nutritional
value for them whatsoever, but it hasn't seemed to hurt them or cause
blockage or give them stomach aches.  Of course the way I discovered this
was by having a nice bowl of cereal one morning with Quincy on my lap and
she leaned up against the table to investigate what mom was eating and next
thing I knew I have fuzzy dive bombing into the bowl, not for the milk, but
snatching Trix from the bowl.  Of course the others had to see what she had
and that led to a gigantic free for all over this piece of Trix cereal.
Anyway, if the fuzzies won't eat any other treats I know Trix works for mine.

Quincy (Hurry mom, I know there's a treat for me in here somewhere)
Mischieva (MINE MINE MINE!)
Sinbad (Quit stepping on my face, I'm trying to sleep here!)
Liz