From:
"Marie L. McMahel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 06:36:43 MST
Hi everyone!  I posted that I got a new ferret last night(like a Potato
chip!) Her and Booger are doing just fine.  No fighting or anything.  And
they slept together all night and are getting together very well this
morning.  At the pet shop, the babies were eating the ferret food
(Marshall's), so I picked some up and am feeding it mixed with Iams
kittenfood.  The girl that sold her to me said if I feed kitten food I would
HAVE to supplement it with Ferretone or whatever and if I use the Marshall's
food I won't need to.  My new baby is about 9 weeks old and sooooo cute.
She is a silver mitt, but the girl didn't know how dark her coat would turn
out.  Actually, I had decided that I wanted an albino, but they had none :(
But this one took hold of my heart and didn't let go.  Take care everyone!

Marie
Booger
No name, yet!