From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 14:36:43 -0400
After reading that cedar chips could cause respitory problems, I told my
girlfriend to stop using them in Nixon's cage.  It's really too bad because
the ceder kept fleas out of his cage, the odor down, and made it easier to
clean.  In place of chips my girlfriend heard about "chips" made of recycled
newpaper.  Does anyone know anything about them?  Are they safe for ferrets?
Sorry, she doesn't remember the name of them.  Thanks.

Brian, Nixon, Ashley, Quibby, and Imus