From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 12:39:39 -0600
To Stephanie:

Dr. Williams says ferrets can have no more than one raisin a day, two max.
My ferrets now have this memorized.

He also recommends slicing the raisin into three or four pieces to make
them last longer. This works like a charm! My ferrets have me well trained
to give these to them in the morning and the evening.

Linda, Espie (aw, you can give me another one, Mom, see, I'll even stand
up on my hind legs and take it from your hand), Frankie (here I am, Mom,
over here, over here), Lucky Charm (raisins, yuk! where's my Ferretone),
and Angel (huh? oh, raisins, good idea)