From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 18:37:21 -0400
Molly and Roxanne aka "the teleporting sisters"  managed to teleport to the
top of a five foot high dresser, knock over a box of ferret Bites, rip it
open and devour the whole thing.  Now they are paying with a good case of
the runs.  The vet says not to worry, they should be fine in the morning,
just make sure they drink lots of liquids, and call him if the runs don't
stop by the end of Saturday (24 hours).
David- Molly will devour anything made of rubber, I have occasionally seen
bits of it come out the other end.  She manages to find rubber things that
we didn't even know existed in our house! If nothing is coming out the other
end after a rubber eating incident, go see the vet immediately.  It is
definitely not good to let them have rubber.  We have 6 ferrets, and 3 are
rubber eaters, three couldn't care less.  Molly is the worst of them, but
she is a "chewer", will chew on anything.  Thank God she's not a big dog!
Bill     So sorry to hear about Rock's trip to the Rainbow Bridge.  You
memorium to her was touching and heartfelt.
Happy Ferreting Everybody!!
-Mrs. Duck and the rat attack
Mambo- "Go away, I am sleeping"
Pookie Bear- "Mom, they ate all the Ferret Bites and didn't share"
Princess Pinky- "Hmph.  Pookie, you don't need any treats, you're to fat."
Molly and Roxanne- Mom, our bellies hurt, and we keep pooping."
Grace- "If I hang my head in mid-air out of the hammock, Pookie can't sleep
on it."