From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 20:11:49 -0500
I just wanted to say a very warm thank you to all those who sent their kind
words on the passing of my dear, departed Sobriety.  It means so much to me
to have people that care as much as you all do.  Ferret owners are certainly
one of a kind.

Sobriety still lives within my heart and my mind.  There isn't a day that
goes by that I don't think about him and/or shed some tears for him.  I miss
him terribly but I am happy that he is finally at peace.

My friend, Chris, says that when ferrets die, they have a special place in
Heaven.  They sit at the bottom of God's feet.  I told Chris that if this
is true, then I hope God has shoes on.  Sobriety just loved to nibble on
toes!  :)

Julie and The Fuzz Factory --Misty and Charity
In Loving Memory of Sobriety.