From:
Sam Warnock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 15:49:16 -0400
Dear Garth...

This is about your "drinking ferret story".  Last week I had a 40oz bottle
of Rum on my computer desk in my room.  The desk is located next to the
ferret cage on the floor.  That nite, I let Dana (6 month, 5pound male
sable) have free roam of my room while I slept.  Usually he is really good
about mischief.  However, somehow he had gotten onto the desk and pushed the
bottle off of my desk, which landed upside down in his food tray thing
attached to the cage.  The bottle had about 5-6 oz left in it and also had a
1oz pourer attachement to the top.  When I woke up the next day, the bottle
was standing upside-down in the food tray, empty, along with all the food in
the tray.  I don't know if Dana is incredibly lucky, unlucky, smooth or has
problems that I should deal with.  But, hey, it's something to think about...

        Sam Warnock