From:
Adam Eyring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 13:40:50 -0500
Can someone list all the states where ferrets are legal as pets? I'd like
to know because I may be moving around different states for the next few
years, so I want to be careful with my ferret.
Thanks.
Adam

[Moderator's note: It really would be much easier to list the states where
they *aren't* legal, though remember that many states will require a permit.
Anyway, California, Hawaii and, until the 7th of March, Massachusettes are
the only states where ferrets are not legal statewide.  BIG]