From:
Gary Kaskel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 14:36:13 -0500
Minnie, my six-year, has recently been gaining a lot of weight in her lower
torso.  She also suddenly has an ugly black growth on her rear foot which is
still growing from her toe.  My vet said she has a metabolic imbalance
stemming from her kidneys.  He says there are no tumors, and her urine is
sugar rich.  He perscribed two homeopatic remedies I've been giving her for
about three weeks now, but there is no visible change so far.

If anyone has seen these symptoms or has any experience in treating this
condition, I would appreciate hearing from you.

--Gary Kaskel ([log in to unmask])
  NYC Friends of Ferrets