Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 20:59:44 -0600
From:
Anybody like to share experiences with free roaming ferrets in the house.
It is never a dull moment, especially around Christmas time with all the
ornaments out and a major temptation.

Our little fuzzies (Bandi, a one year old female) and  (Oscar, a two year
old male) just love to get into the things by our bed.  The little female is
able to jump up on the waterbed and come to see us in the middle of the
night.  She has learned that my wife is much more tolerant at odd hours like
3am.  The male is unable to jump that high and has learned to substitute the
back door approach.  He gets behind the drawers and pushes the lower one out
before he climbs up into it.  He then pushes out the next drawer and so on
until he is able to get up on the end table.  From there the entire kingdome
is at his beconed call.  The only real disaster that occurs is when I leave
a cup of coffee or a soft drink on the night stand.  You can imagine the
mess of little ferret footprints in Cola all over the bed!!!  Any ideas of
how we can keep them from attacking the bed and even the desk now???

Dr. Will