Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 07:01:35 PST
From:
"Burkard,Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Mason T. Weinrich <[log in to unmask]> wrote regarding the symptoms of his
ferret Slinky after the initial recovery from an Fervac reaction:

>I was surprised at the post-reaction reaction - I hadn't read too much
>about that, although the FML had prepared me for the reaction to the
>vaccine... I hope Slink is OK now...

After both of our Squirt's reactions to rabies vaccinations he slept for
almost 24 hours after his initial recovery.  The next day or so he acted
like he was sore all over (i.e.  he moved kinda stiffly).  He recovered to
80-90% of his normal self rather quickly, but took several months before he
was his 100% normal frolicking, dooking self again.

-- Mike <[log in to unmask]> or <[log in to unmask]>
   Squirt - "Don't you DARE take me to that place again!"
   Pippi  - "I don't like that shot thing.  Can I bite it?"
   Atlas  - "I don't like to go anywhere."
   Hijinx - "I trust you guys more than anything that's not at home."