Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 10:30:10 EST
From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Re: Dogs eating poop
That's a dog thing to do.  I've never met a dog who didn't try a little
fecal bon-bon once in a while.  Discipline is the only real way to curb
this, but when you're out of sight....they'll still try to sneak a few!  I'd
suggest trying one of those covered litterboxes or something similar so the
dog can't get at the poops!

Re: Drinking Ferrets
Like dogs and poop, I've never met an animal that wasn't intrigued by the
smell of alcohol - especially beer!  I've seen cows, horses, ferrets, and
dogs all tease or try to help themselves to a nip of beer.  You're going to
have to protect the animal from itself.  Keep beer, wine, and any other
alcohol out of their reach.

Re: Nasty-Grams and the FML
I think it's sad people have to name call and send nasty notes....usually
it's because of their own insecurities or some ego/powertrip that they're
on.  I got indoctrinated to this when I first started posting in some
techinal newsgroups.  I answered a few questions that noone wanted to
answer.  Once I answered then others could post just how wrong I was and
stupid I was and that their way was the only correct way which they would
then elaborate on.  If these folks were so intelligent then why didn't they
offer an answer in the first place?  It upset me at first, but then I
developed a 'to h*ll w/ them' attitude.  I decided that I wasn't going to
let a few individuals ruin posting/reading for me.  I wasn't going to give
them that power.

I would suggest this to anyone who feels others are "ruining" the FML for
them.  They can only ruin it as much as you let them.  If you refuse to give
them that power, you will outlast them all.  If someone is really out of
line in what they say/send to you, talk to BIG.  If it's *really* out of
line, talk to the postmaster at the offender's site.

-kim, squirt (has been known to ferret-swear), pippi (wants her mouth
washed out with soap!), atlas (mmmmmm....soap...), and 'jinx (yumm! Soap!!)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.