Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 10:58:17 -0700
From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
hello all we have a few questions as we are catching up on the fml.

We are currently proud parents of three ferrets and two LARGE cats.

We use clumpable litter we've had no problems withit and them.  What's the
problem with it?  We want to do whats rite.

What's the problem with pine shavings?  We don't use them in their cage but
we brought home a large florist box that they transfer flowers in.  We cut
some holes in the top so they could get in and out.  They burrow and play in
it.  they seem to really like it and Shofie (25lbs cat) loves to play with
them when they are in it plus she tried to get her fat butt in it she
succeeded and couldn't get out easily so she came bursting out scattering it
all over.  it' was good humor.  But we would like to know what the danger is
to our little ones.

As to those asking if they should get more then one we would advise getting
a minimum of two.  Our reasoning we started with Switch (lite sable) in
Sept.  he was into everything and anything.  Shoffie would play with him
only when she wanted too.  Shortly before Thanksgiving I saw this
interesting marked ferret in a store.  We couldn't resist the day after
Thanksgiving Smokey (panda) joined the family.  We saw a big change in
Switch after the domince fights they started playing together.  Switch was
no longer into anything and everything the garbage can stayed up among other
accomplishments.  We later bought Smokeys sister from the same store when
they lowered the price we had wanted both the first time but couldn't afford
the price.  Any ways Blaize joined the family and we were surprised that
they seem to remember each other they stuck close together so came the name
Blaize we had debated on Fire (where theres smoke theres fire) but we
decided on Blaize.  Kinda interesting as I found out lately she's actually a
blaze wannabe because she has a stripe on her head.  Anyways we suggest at
least two.  You get more then twice the fun also that way.

A quick question we noticed that Smokey is very verbale when he fight/plays.
When Smokey and Switch fight/play he always squaks like he's dying I thought
he was getting hurt but then we noticed he even does that when he's winning
and on top.  Is this something we should be worried about or should we just
get used to it when they play?  Smokey does go back for more when they
seperate.