From:
TODD PREIMESBERGER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 16:53:04 -0800
Hi all.  Just like to share something funny with ya'll.  When Gumbi and
Duncan wrestle (not fight anymore, thank goodness) Duncan who is three times
her size, throws his butt on her.  No joke!  Because of this she can't even
get a bite out of him.  When she realizes her defeat and runs off he follows
and throws his butt on her again.  Needless to say, Duncan now has dominance
in our house, although Gumbi likes to think she's the boss.

My SO and I got all of our ski gear out the night before last to go skiing
yesterday.  The ferrets had a riot.  Bags to unzip, things to knock over,
and get this - a combined effort to run off and hide the ski rack for the
car just because it had a little piece of rubber attached to it.  Last night
after we got back, I was nearly frantic, trying to find Gumbi.  She wouldn't
come to her Squeakers which she always come to.  She was curled up in a ski
boot right up next to one of those toe warmers.  Earlier that evening she
stuck her head in a glove and looked up making all five fingers stick
straight up into the air.  Ferrets are so crazy!

Angela
Gumbi (I'm going bald!  You mean I have to go through this twice a year!)
Duncan (You put bells on me!  Bells are for girls!  Did you find that
       collar I hid?)