From:
Nathan Viles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 20:30:09 -0600
Sorry about the title, couldn't resist

I have come to realize I have an alpha female...  (does that happen with
spayed females?) She has always resisted scruffing, and has only recently
(after 8+ months) begun to pay attention to her disciplining.  A real
bull-headed ferret.

My mother has an older ferret of mine, (wouldn't give it back :) ) and they
met during christmas.

Problem: Gus is neutered and descented (petstore) while Stuff is spayed
         and fully scented (breeder).  Gus is bigger, and is not taking
         any s**t from a female, but Stuff refuses to lose and has her
         secret weapon.

Question: Stuff uses her spary A LOT while fighting/playing with Gus.
          does that mean it is not really playing, but serious?

also, we want to adopt another ferret...  preferably from a shelter.  I
would apreciate any stories/experiences people have with scented and
descented ferrets cohabitating.

Thanks
Nathan

{send responses to email, unless you really want to share.