From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 1996 12:51:21 -0500
Hi all,

Yesterday while doing some last minute shopping i saw the neatest thing.  It
was at the Loblaws Superstore in Ottawa, Ontario.  It was a stackable play
land.  It was made of tubing with carpeting.  You could stack them as high
as you wanted and get as many sets as you wanted to make it the size you
want.  There were two hammocks included to hang in your choice of areas.  It
was a bit expensive.  $69.99.  I would really like to get one if i could
find one cheaper.  We are going to do some cross border shopping in the near
future.  Maybe i'll find one there.

Today Digger got into a glass of Diet Coke.  It was hilarious.  He shook he
head and looked around as if to say "WHAT WAS THAT".  He then took a little
sip and did the same.  Then he dooked to call Rascal and Thunder.  They came
arunnin'.  They all took turns.  Finally, Thunder tipped it over.  Time for
clean up.  This is someting we wouldn't do ourselves but a little never
hurt.

Also, we got Thunder from a pet store that kept him in an aquarium.  The
only way for him to get attention was for him to stand on his back legs.
Now, he does this all the time.  If he smells something he will get on his
back legs and sit there like a prairie dog <sp?> It is the cutest thing.

Happy New Year to all!!!

                        Krista & Tracey
                                Thunder, Rascal and Digger